AX 2012 presynchronize task

Dears,

I’m using AX 2012 CU7 version, and after update DMF hotfix No 2885603 in SQL server(Service Component) and AOS server (AOS & Client Component) I faced a problem with software update check list ; When selecting “Presynchronise” from the task is already run and marked as finished, but the presynchronise task does not update to complete and I am unable to select the next step to synchronise the database.

I ignored the problem trying to integrate using DMF but I faced 2 errors :-

• (Excel sheet lookup value is mandatory)

• (Query validation failed-IErrorInfo.GetDescription failed with E_FAIL(0x80004005).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Presynchronization is a part of data upgrade. Why did you run it all?

Excel sheet is indeed mandatory for imports from Excel - if says which sheet contains the data to be imported.

Thanks Martin for your reply , but any ideas about what shall i do as this step before synchronize and launch data update.

that is mean the hot fix is not working and for that i faced excel issue.

I didn’t know that KB2885603 is CU7; if you’d mentioned, I would have known that you’re actually trying to upgrade an older version of AX to AX 2012 R2 CU7.

Did you follow the Installation Guide, especially have you removed the previous version of DIXF? Problems with synchronization are expected if you don’t do that.

I didn’t remove the old version , and I follow the same installation steps as I do in test server the only difference that test server in single installation . what shall I do ?

You should follow installation instructions, including removing the old version of Data Import Export Framework.