AX 2012 Error in Compare Request for Quotation Replies

Hi

In AX 2012 PR flow while accepting “compare request for quotation replies” I’m getting the error “Cannot update purchase requisition because it is not in pending request for quotation status”. But the PR status is in “Review” condition only.

any suggestion.

Prabu

Refer this post: http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/77037/427331.aspx#427331

which version of AX you are in. I understood from someone that there is a bug in R2 CU6. May be you can try doing it in R2 CU7 and see if the same result you are receiving.

Hi

I got the issue solved. On creation of PR submit the same and the PR status is “In review”. Now the PR is available for Create request for quotation. Complete the Request for quotation process and then approve the PR and create PO.

Thanks for the inputs from Kiran & Santosh

Note : Santosh I’m using AX 2012 R2 CU7

Prabu

In your original post, you mentioned that you are facing error while comparing the quotation replies. So, how did this go? what is that you did differently to get away from this. May be helpful for us.

In your original post, you mentioned that you are facing error while comparing the quotation replies. So, how did this go? what is that you did differently to get away from this. May be helpful for us.

Hi Santosh,

I did a mistake after submitting the PR, immediately completed the PR line approval. That created problem for me. I have changed the flow that after submitting the PR and completed the process of RFQ. Then approve the PR.

Now the PR flows perfectly to the release approved requisition.

Prabu