Ax 2012 crashes when i open Free text invoice list form

Hi guys ,
When i try to open Free text invoice list form, the client crashes , the error is:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException (0x80004005): External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Kernel.Client.AreaPageGroup.DoLink(LinkNode node)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Kernel.Client.AreaPageGroup.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
on investigation in eventViewer , i found below mentioned Log :
The description for Event ID 194 from source Microsoft Dynamics AX cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Connector Session 3.
Updating VSAssembly Client Cache (option = 3).
VSAssembly Client Cache (count = 0, timestamp = )

And this:
The description for Event ID 180 from source Microsoft Dynamics AX cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Connector Session 3.
RPC exception 3765269347 occurred in session 3 process is Ax32.exe thread is 3180(User: *****, ClientType: GUI)

Can anyone help me to solve this issue.