Automatic posting of item charges

have you enter a value to “Carrier Charges” ? or check the “Qty. to Ship”, these two can’t be zero.

Hi,
I got the second line of item charges while posting the item but I am getting the error that unit price must not be zero it didn’t take the freight charges amount of first record of item.

please help me to achieve this

Yes I have the amount in carrier charges but the created line of item charges is taking that value as zero is there any further code for it
If I have carrier charges = 2750 in the first line of item in sales order I should have the same amount for the second created line of item charges in the amount field.And qty. to ship is not the problem, it is taking as 1

Please help me

Hi…
I solved the problem
Thank you for your suggestion

Hi,
I have one problem with this when ever I am posting the item with item charges it get posted into some entries, In value entries of sales amount(Actual) field I am not getting the same amount as in amount including VAT for example

If I have 5000 in amount including VAT field then In value entries of sales amount field I am getting the amount as 4132.50

where I have to check to get the same amount
please help me

Hi,
I have fixed all problems but I have one more question to ask you, If we wish to select the two items in sales order I want to insert the new line of item charges automatically between those two lines

Hi,
I want to select the multiple items in sales order If I select multiple items , for every item I am getting the second line of item charges for example
->In item 1 I have carrier charges =3000;
->In second created line of item charges I have amount including tax = 3000;
->In item 2 I have carrier charges = 2750;
->In second created line of item charges I have amount including tax =3000;
In this item charge line I am getting the item 1 carrier charges amount but I don’t want this I want to get item 2 carrier charges amount as 2750.
I want to say every created line of item charges should have regarding item of carrier charges.

Please help me to achieve this.

Hii,

I am getting the second line of item charges automatically as per your suggestion, but now my problem is when I want to invoice I am getting error that ‘U must assign item charge if u want to invoice it’ as I know how to assign the item charge in the line menu item we can have item charge assignment by using that feature we can assign item charge to item , but I don’t want that I want to invoice directly by not using the item charge assignment feature
I have asked you lot of questions and I have fixed all that

Please help me, if there is any further code for it

please suggest me the code for it

Thanks
In advance

Hii maihuishin,

Please help me to post the item charges automatically by not using the item charge assignment feature as I have written some code for it in code unit 80 but it is not updated in value entries

Please suggest me the code for it