Automatic Cost Adjustment

I have downloaded the Manufacturing Costing Course notes document (Course 8389B) from the MBS website. It details a field called Automatic Cost Adjustment on the Inventory Set Up form/table. This field is not on the Navision V4.0 GB version. Does anyone know if this is a US specific field or is it part of a Navision V4.1 version? The functionality around this field indicates that it will adjust for cost changes each time an inventory transaction is posted.

Hello, I have just taken a look at the W14.00 SP1 version (Beta) and this field is there. Field No. 30 “Automatic Cost Adjustment”.

Thanks for the response, where did you get a hold of the beta version and have you any idea when the service pack will be released in GB. Hello, I have just taken a look at the W14.00 SP1 version (Beta) and this field is there. Field No. 30 “Automatic Cost Adjustment”.
Originally posted by EBloom - 2005 Sep 15 : 14:40:08

[/quote]

Hi, We were sent an “evaluation copy” by MBS as we are a reseller, so we could get familiar with it before it was released. I’m not sure as yet as to when an official copy will come out.