Auto Misc. Charges According to site or warehouse

Dear All,

I want to make sales auto misc. charges according to the Site or Warehouse,

For example if I sale from Warehouse W1, 39 $ will be added to the sales order as charges and so on.

Thanks

Ayoub

Hi Ayoub,

As per i know, there is no such standard functionality for warehouse, but not sure.

There is a feature called auto charge in AR. There we can define default charges for customer and item combination and that charge is updated on SO automatically.

Maybe you can use that functionality or do some development on that.

Pranav…

Hi Ayoub,

Like Pranav said, we don’t have that functionality - Site & WH wise Misc.Charge setups and for this you need to go with customization. If you want 39$ as misc.charges at item,customer & SO wise (various combinations) we can setup but not as site & WH wise. In AR >Misc.Charges> Auto-Misc.Charges at lines (tab) select Category as Fixed and specify 39$ as Misc.Charge amount.

If you still looking for site & WH combinations then, you have to go with customization.

Sarathy

Hi Ayoub,

You have an option of creating charges groups based on warehouses. For each warehouse & site combination, create a new charges group and maintain the relevant charges on it. The charges group can be selected in the sales order header level and charges calculated accordingly.

Regards,

Lixin

Hi Lixin,

I don’t think so. These groups are Item misc.charge groups ,Vendor misc.charge groups and Customer misc.charge groups based groups not site and WH based.

If you find anything, do let us know the path & setup process please.

Sarathy

Hi Sarathy,

My point is to create item misc. group & customer charges group for site & warehouse combination. This is a workaround functionality. While creating a sales order, we can simply choose the charges group (creted with name of site & warehouse) which will bring the auto charges defined on it. And it can not have any direct relation with the actual site & warehouse what we use in the order lines.

Lixin

I thank all,

Actually Lixin solution is what I thought about (charges group), I’m going to create charge group for each combination and I will assign the default for the customer, and it can be changed during the sales order if the customer buy from other than the default one.

Thanks

Ayoub

Workarounds will save the consultants from the Customer pressure.

What about trade agreements? In those you can specify inventory dimensions and charges? It doesn’t use the extra charge functionality and is a slightly different way of achieving the same thing.

Can you explain in detail my dear friend Jonathan. ?

Hi Lally,

The trade agreement screen allows the entry of site and warehouse as criteria when matching a trade agreement, and also the entry of additional charges. I tried to attach an image to show this, but unfortunately the site crashes when I do this. If you let me have your email I can mail it through.

Cheers Jon