attribute base pricing in ax 2012

Hi friend

I’m going to implement following scenario by use of Attribute Base Pricing feature in Trad Agreement form.

Item A with attribute value x has price say 10$.

Item A with attribute value y has price say 15$

Item A with attribute value z has price say 16$

Can I achieve this by use of trade agreement or any other possible way? If yes how I can handle it?

Thanks so much

I will assume you are on R2. My understanding is that attribute pricing is specifically referenced to potency items - so are the items defined by potency as an ingredient in the BOM? Can you show us a screen shot of how you are configuring the attribute pricing data screen?

Lets clarify issue. I’m using Batch Number over the item. So, every batch number has attribute value. For example item A with Batch Number 001 has got Roughness value X and Batch Number 002 has got Roughness value Y.

I’m not sure whether I’m in a right way or not. In general I need to implement condition below.

assume I have one attribute, Roughness, for item.

If attribute Roughness’s value is X then sales price is 10$

If attribute Roughness’s value is Y then sales price is 12$

Anyway, here is my configuration.

5023.1.jpg

1832.2.jpg

4863.3.jpg

Lets clarify issue. I’m using Batch Number over the item. So, every batch number has attribute value. For example item A with Batch Number 001 has got Roughness value X and Batch Number 002 has got Roughness value Y.

I’m not sure whether I’m in a right way or not. In general I need to implement condition below.

assume I have one attribute, Roughness, for item.

If attribute Roughness’s value is X then sales price is 10$

If attribute Roughness’s value is Y then sales price is 12$

I believe you are looking for something that is simply not there.

The concept of batch attribute pricing is for a “pay on potency” concept, meaning that the attribute based pricing extension is ONLY for purchase orders and NOT sales. This pay on quality is common, this gets you your base cost, and your sales price is your sales price. I do not believe the attribute based pricing is developed for sales, even though you can see it because it is a common table, but you would need to confirm this with MS.