Attain 3.6

Hi All, Has anybody got any insight into what the scheduled release of Attain 3.6 due later in the year is likely to bring us ? Thanks in advance Robin

I believe we are promised the rest of Advanced Distribution and major changes in C/SIDE, including a new debugger. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

David, Do you know what kind of major changes in C/Side are planned?

Only that I understood that a/s is working from a large list of requests that have been gathering for at least a couple of years. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

quote:

Originally posted by Dave Studebaker: I believe we are promised the rest of Advanced Distribution …

As far as I remember, then the usage based procurement will NOT be included. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster

Hello, When I was at Navision (UK) on the Service Management course, I was told by the trainer that the modules whose development was done by outside sources (i.e. Service Management and Relationship Management) would be reviewed and some of the “oddities” would be removed/changed. Cheers -------------------------------- Edward Bloomfield Navision Support Consultant Cambridge Online Systems Limited www.cambridgeonline.net

Hi, I heard the NA3.6 will be having interfaces for 3rd party Products like RF and Bar code for all standard vendors in the market. It will solve a lot of problem. Any ideas when is it due to be released. Best Rgds Puspak

I heard from Navision Staff it will be in the market in Q3. But you know delay is always possible. Richard

I have a release date that are saying 24-05-02 e.g. today. I think, that a lot of problems regarding Dimensions & Service Management should be fixed. Among other things I have heard, that the new func. (in Attain) regarding Value Entries / Tracking Entries would be changed… (I guess, that they should have tested things before the 1. release of Attain). Best Regards Mads Morre DK

I heard 3.6 was Q3 or Q4. And Usage Based Procurement is being handled as by Lanham & Associates, who originally wrote all the V2 Advanced Distribution. It will be available much sooner than that. Contact them for more info. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

You all should have been at the NTB conference in Copenhagen - all was revealed there, including the sight of 200 developers (in a single session) cheering the demo of the new debugger. Ask your NTR, they should be able to give you the details from the conference.

Since we weren’t all able to attend the recent NTB Conference in Copenhagen, would some of the attendees please post a synopsis of what was announced there and what material was covered? Thanks much. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner