Approval Wokflow on Purchase Requisition

Hi ,

I have a scenario that I want to setup and I am wondering what is the best way to handle it.

Questions are:

1. How can I setup the peoples according to their Roles in the company? AX does not have s role lie SVP ( senor Vice president for ex)?

2. How can make sure that one person can approve in all companies ? example: A1 or A2

3. Do I have to create several approval workflows ?

4. We do not use a procurement categories here but A1 person cant approve amounts for other department.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Amounts To approved People Roles in the company People Name Companies ID
Above 100K SVP A1 All
<= 100K VP A2 All
<= 50K PM A2 ABC
A3 DEF
<= 25K OP A4 ABC
A5 DEF
<= 15K MM A6 ABE
A7 DEF
<= 5K OM A8 All

Hi,

1. Create the roles you want System Admin \ setup \ security roles

2. In workflow either you can assign with people or role. you need to use manual approval workflow.

Thank you,

Regards,

Jaleel

1. You can link the employees with their positions in HR and use the managerial hierarchy option in your workflows(if required).

2. I believe if the person has the access to 2 companies then as per permissions assigned he will be able to approve in both the companies.

3. You don’t need to.

4. use conditional decisions in your workflows. Ex: if PR is from department1 then routing that PR to department1’s manager.

with conditional decision element, you can configure this workflow better. Also, I don’t see a reason to use the positions too. As you have the users fixed based on the amount you can manage it using the conditional decisions or by setting up the conditions in your approval steps.