Application in customer ledger entries

Hi all, I need to do some partial applications in customer ledger entries in Navision Attain 301 but it seems that there is npo way to do that . Anyclue??? IE: I have a journal entry with -1000$. I need to make : - a partial application of 100$ from a total invoice of 300$ - a partial application of 900$ from a total invoice of 1000$ Thanks RF

Probably best to use the entry of individual lines in the cash receipt journal rather than using the application screen; line 1: Type:Payment, Appropriate Customer account, Account Type:Customer, Amount -100, Applies to Invoice and appropriate document number line 2: Type:Payment, Appropriate Customer account, Account Type:Customer,Amount -900, Applies to Invoice and appropriate document number line 3: Type:Payment, Appropriate Customer account, Account Type:Bank Account,Amount 1000, Applies to Blank I think posting this will put the payment in the correct place and leave the correct remaining balances. I am sure there are other ways, but this one will work!