APAC Localization WHT Issue

hi guys,

please help regarding on “Realized WHT Type” on WHT Posting Setup Table, when I use the type “Invoice” NAV compute the WHT correctly but when I use the “Payment” NAV didn’t compute the WHT amount and there’s no Entry in WHT Entry table. I checked all the setup and try and try to post but it’s the same output the WHT don’t Compute the Unrealize WHT to Realize WHT amount, anyone encounter this?

Regards,

Sendoh

A 2013 reply to 2008 issue but I do encounter same issue, until now we dont have any solution yet.

Maybe you have figured it out already, hope you can share :wink:

You may create a code that will use your WHT product, which is realizable upon payment (like WC160 or WI160), as default WHT Product Posting Group in Payment Journal. Or if not, do the manual input of the correct realizable upon payment WHT Product after application and before posting.

:wink:

You may create a code that will use your WHT product, which is realizable upon payment (like WC160 or WI160), as default WHT Product Posting Group in Payment Journal. Or if not, do the manual input of the correct realizable upon payment WHT Product after application and before posting.

Hope it helps :wink: