Anyone on here attending DynamicsCon?

If so, what do you like? What do you not like? Do you want another one?

If not, why not?

I’m attending DynamicsCon. I’m doing the GP track. I’m diligently working on bringing our processes into the 21st century, so the tips & tricks have been helpful. I’ve discovered that we are not using GP to its full potential, so these sessions are helpful in seeing what the possibilities are. I’m loving the conversations that are happening in the comment section as the session is going on! Loving it!

awesome to hear Jackie!

Hi Jake,

Thanks for having the GP track added this year to the DynamicsCon event… Though I’m a seasoned GP consultant for years, I loved to discover new tools around GP and compare also its functionalities with other 365 products…

I was a little surprised that there were no Chat rooms during the sessions that were not related to the sessions itself, but simply to allow participants to gather for a chit-chat. The virtual GPUG Summit last year had something called the “Medics Booth” for SME’s to help and assist other users with their questions. That would have been a nice addition.

I was caught off-guard (like many others probably) by being kicked out of the break-out rooms for networking without any warnings, and it would have been nice to receive a 10 or 5 minutes warning prior to the closing of the rooms… Other than that, the Brela platform wasn’t bad to navigate thru and use.