Annoying Attain Part 1

As I wrote on the frontpage then more issue would come up and sure they had. Right now it’s driving me crazy that you cannot copy a set of controls from one form to another. Let me take an example: I would like to copy four fields that I added to the Order (header) form to the Invoice form. I can copy them but after they are inserted then I cannot move them from one parent control to another. I.e. I can move them around on control id 0 (the main form id) - but I cannot move them up into the tab-control. That is actually not quite true, because I can move the fields, but the caption controls cannot be moved up there. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Actually now I’m even more puzzled. I just tried again. And when I just copy it, then it’s the same response as above. But if copy it, move it (knowing that it looks strange) but then saves the form and enter it again, then it looks fine. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Erik, all these errors are reported. And we can so far just cross our fingers for fixes in 3.01. Soren Nielsen, moderator Integration/Developer NOLUG