alignment of the columns in the Reports Ax2009

I have created columns dynamically and totally there are 8 columns. My issue is that the columns are not displayed in the single row, and also overlap with one another,

How can I adjust all the columns in a single row like it happens when we add controls in the design normally.

Are you talking about MorphX or SSRS reports?

Its MorPhx, am using AX2009

Is there in way to Reduce the Scaling of the report to fit the columns in single row.

which design are you using auto design or precision design and also let us know what are the design properties overrided in the report

am using generated design. i have not overrided any properties. i have just added some fields using executeSection method of the body section.

Set same position in top(in control Properties) to all controls and change the letf(in control Properties) position to all controls

Ex: Top = 2.50mm for all controls.

Left = 2 , 12, 40, 72 based on the data size…

Set same position in top(in control Properties) to all controls and change the left(in control Properties) position to all controls

Ex: Top = 2.50mm for all controls.

Left = 2 , 12, 40, 72 based on the data size…

its not working .

follow the same in Box Control also(for outer line like Table Structure)…

If u set Top = 2.50mm in all controls(8 columns), All the fields comes in single row(one line) from top of the page 2.50mm
Left is for align the fields one after one in single row

Yea that will work fine… but the problem is if suppose i have to add few more column and suppose i cant adjust the space from then on, what can i do after that… cause the number of columns to be displayed is based on the user.

for a better exposure post screen shot of all the design elements of the report with properties

Is your report on Landscape view or potrait view?

Its potrait itself.

If you cant fit all your fields in Potrait, you can change it to landscape unless the requirement is to generate it in potrait.

Because as you said the no of columns is coming dynamically from user, you cannot fit more fields in potrait. Try with landscape.