AIF Service (SalesSalesOrderService) to Generate Invoice

Hello,

I am asking how can i do the below because i didn’t find anything on the web.

I have a previously created sales order and i want to generate an invoice, using the AIF Document service SalesSalesOrderService, with the current quantity of All and to post that invoice.

How can I achieve the above?

Thank you for your help

Best Regards,

Ali K. Barada

Wouldn’t SalesSalesInvoiceService be more suitable?

Hello Martin,

wouldn’t SalesSalesInvoiceService helps me in creating new Sales Invoice? Then I should update the status of Salesorder to invoice using SalesSalesOrderService then relate the invoice to the order?

Thank you,

The status of the order is changed automatically when you invoice the order.

Hello Martin,

Sorry for the late reply, but below is the list of service operations i have when i want to add to my AIF Service:

3157.list.JPG

what should i be adding? SalesSalesInvoiceService don’t have a create operation to perform. Please advise.

And do you have any sample code on how to create a sales invoice, i am not able to see anything online.

Best Regards,

Although you’re showing SalesSalesEInvoiceService instead of SalesSalesInvoiceService, you’re right. I remembered it wrong; sales invoice service (unlike purchase invoice service) doesn’t support creating.

In that case, I have another suggestion. Consider implementing the posting as a custom service. If it accepts a small set of parameters (such as SalesId only) and you don’t need complete SalesParmTable / SalesParmLine records, implementing a custom service mat be significantly easier than building a document service.