Administrative Training

Does anybody know where a person could go to get administrative training on Navision. My company currently uses Navision for all aspects of the business, and our hands are tied due to the fact that the vendor we are working with is the only person who completely knows Navision, and is basically keeping us hostage. I need to find training somewhere so I can effectively do my job. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated. ******************* Evan Berner, Systems Administrator BarCharts, Inc. America’s #1 University Course Outline used for Law, Academic, and Software Programs eberner@barcharts.com http://www.barcharts.com *************************

Dear Evan, What kind of training are you looking at? Is it database administration, functional training, user training or development training …If you can be more specific there are many alternatives available to you. Rohith Kamath Senior Consultant The Naviworld Group

Hi Evan, Most of solution centers offer such training programs. Just go to WEB and find nearest NSC that offers such training. Also you have very good documentation on your CD. If you need programmer’s manual it is in the Documentation/W1 directory. Also if I understand now anybody can read Navision Course and try to pass exams. Just ask your NSC about training materials. Valentin Gvozdev BMI Inc.

quote:

Originally posted by studyaid: My company currently uses Navision for all aspects of the business, and our hands are tied due to the fact that the vendor we are working with is the only person who completely knows Navision, and is basically keeping us hostage.

If your Vendor has the skills to train you, you would have an agreed rate for training. How are you a hostage? Are you just trying to find a cheaper solution or are you unhappy with the level of skill your Vendor has? If it’s the second then change your Vendor. David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk

Through your Solution Center you should be able to access the hardcopy material that is used by Navision US for the Enterprise class. This material, although not designed as self-study material, is still very useful. If your NSC will not provide you access to this material, you need to re-evaluate your relationship. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever