Adding the Fields in Temp Table?

Hi,

Now I am doing the Sales invoice Report customization in AX 2012. I am adding some fields like customer Email,phone… etc, in SalesInvoiceTmp Table. I am getting one error while adding these fields.

1. The internal size of a SalesInvoiceTmp record is 24616 bytes, but MicroSoft dynamics is by default Performance-tuned not to exceed 24576 bytes

2. It is strongly recommended that you split your tables into smaller units.

3. Alternatively, you have to specify a ‘Maximum buffer size’ value of 25 Kbytes or higher on the ‘Database Tuning’ tab page in the Microsoft Dynamics AX Server Configuration Utility. The default value is 24 Kbytes.

4.Exit Microsoft Dynamics immediately, and follow the directives above. Use of the table(s) will cause unpredictable results.

We increase the Tmporary table Buffer size? and It will give the correct results or not?

Another way of adding the fields in this table. Pls help me how to do this.

Thanks,

Balu

Hi,

In Server Configuration you increase the buffer size to 25 or more than that.

Administrative tools > Ax server Configuration > Select the configuration which you are using > database tuning tab page > increase the buffer size

Hi,

Maximum buffer size field is disabled. How to enable and modify this.

Thanks,

Balu

Create new configuration.It will be enabled.

Hi,

I am also creating a new temp table, and adding some fields in this table and adding this table and fields thru RDP Class. I refresh the Dataset and the new fields, but it takes only one table fields (either old tble or new table). How to get the total fields in RDP class.

Thanks,

Balu

Hi Balu,

Please make it as a new post.

Hi Balu,

If you have generated full CIL before, try incremental CIL. If you haven’t generate full CIL and see whether this issue goes away