Please give me your suggestions for the below explaination:
I need to add button clicked method on the EP Listpage form. I tried to write some piece of code in the classs “XYZListpageInteraction” but couldn’t get the result.
- I’ve added a new menu item button on the EP form (Listpage form) and below is what I’m trying to achieve.
- Once the user, click this button, the workflow of the selected record should change its status from Approved to Not submitted.
- And it opens the form (which is the edit form) with the new sequence code associated to the Transaction Id.
You can do one of the below two
- You can set the display target property of that button to Client (but that button will not be available in EP)
- You can have a class for that menu item - this class calls the logic to update and opens the form.
Thanks for the response.
I will go with #2 as I need that button to be available in EP. Can you please explain in more detail, how can i create a class for menu item button and calls this class once the user clicks on it.
Write a class that calls the update logic and opens your menu item dynamically. You can use menufunction class to open menu item, MenuFunction(menuitemdisplaystr(AbatementCertificate_IN), MenuItemType::Display).run();
As you said I wrote a class and calls the update logic which works but I’m unable to open the ep page through the menufunction class. Can u suggest.