Adding Image in table level

How to add image in table while creating a new record…

Do you mean with the code? Where do you have the image?
Please provide enough details.

Yes how to add image in table level when I’m creating a new record…

I have the image in my local files…
In table level i need to display each image for a record…

A useful strategy is looking at how Microsoft solved the same problem. Examples in the standard applications are product images and company logo.
By the way, I see you forgot to attach a tag with your version of AX. Notice that file uploads work very differently in AX 7 than in previous versions, therefore knowing the version is very important before we can go into details.

I need to add an image for the field, how can i do it…

It is ax 2009…

Do you directly insert data into table with out using an user face (forms)?

Yes, I thought to do like this…
if I add the image in table level so that i can display the image easily in form level wen the table record gets active in form…

How you are entering the data? Are you not using a form to do that?
There are different ways of doing it. You can image(container) field to the table (or) you can save path in that table field and show the image in the form.

yes i did using path…
i want to know how to display image using container…

Look at Tables\CompanyIamge (it has image field) and how it used in CompanyImage from.
Martin has already said to look at how the company logo works.

Yes, I saw that creating company logo using companyimage as menuitem button…
Followed this link:
chaituax.wordpress.com/…/

But i dont know how to make use that image container to add images… can u explain me in steps how to do tat…

Look at \Forms\CompanyImage\Designs\Design[ActionPane:ActionPane][ActionPaneTab:ActionPaneTab][ButtonGroup:ButtonGroup]\Button:Change\Methods\clicked
It loads the image file and inserts into container field (using BinData class).