Adding field to Tracking Specification

I have a heck of a time to let me populate a new field on the Tracking Specification table in form 6510 (Item Tracking Lines). I know that this table is a temp. table. Somewhere in the code it is saving its fields to the Reservation Entry table. But darn I can’t figure out where in the code that happens. I just want to populate this new field in form 6510 and save it so that I, when I leave and go back in this form, I have this new field populated. Any suggestions? Thanks, Roelof de Jong.

Hi Roelof, did you try to find out with the workbench for a standard FDB, where the Tracking Specification is used? Maybe this could be helpful …

Which version? Item tracking is one of those things that has been rewritten almost every version…

I figured it out. Pfffff man , the guy who wrote this stuff must be or a genius or a complete weirdo and not knowing what he did. Some code doesn’t make any sense to me. But anyway, yes I had to do some additional coding in some functions in order to get this new field updated. Thanks all for you response. Roelof de Jong.

in 3.60 try with CU: 6500, 99000830, 99000845