Add. Report. Curr. Records With No Amounts

Hi friends; i have newly joined this group.we have a different problem with additional reporting currency.in our country (turkey) we are using too big amounts in our G/L Records because of our currency (1 EUR = 1,800,000 TL [;)]).So while posting to G/L from other modules or directly G/L,records with no debit or credit amount but only additional report currency amount are occuring at the end of the normally created voucher. e.g Acc.No Acc.Name DebitAmo. CreditAmo. Add.R.Cur.Amo. 100 Cash 1.000.000.000 540,54 102 Bank 1.000.000.000 -540,54 646 Adj. 0,10 how can i get a way not to be created for any extra records with no debit or credit amounts.Because our official authorities will not accept the vouchers like this. i need your any help or suggestions (i tried to use rounding precisions but it was not a complete solution :() Thanks…

The additional currency reporting is not important to your internal Turkish accountingg, so just ignore them. The adjustment amount needs to be there, otherwise the reporting currency will not balance. btw this is not directly because of the large numeric value of Turkish Pounds, it will happen on most currencies, its just that with lage numeric ratios, rounding will occur more often. Sorry, there just isn’t a simple way around this.

hi david, currency reporting is not important for official tax authorities there.But companies report their accounts in foreign currecies to be able to see their real situation because of high inflation and some other reasons.And all MNC(Multi national companies)s have to give their reports translated into foreign currency that centers of MNCs request. i think we will use a different way for translation reporting, Thanks…