Add-on for Golf Course Booking

Does anyone know of an add-on for Navision that is a Golf Club/Course booking system. Preferrably for 3.70 Cheers Peter

These guys have something, but i don’t know if it’s only in danish and don’t know how it works in real life. B.R

These guys being www.combo.dk B.r.

Thanks Allan, much appreciated. I’ll get one of the Danish guys at work to check it out. Cheers Peter

Hi Peter, Yes, we have a golf product which is totally integrated with Navision. The software includes comprehensive functionality such as membership administration, reservations, web based reservation bookings, handicap management (web based also), hospitality and many other features. The product itself is based on 3.70 and will be upgraded to version 4 shortly. If you would like any information on this then please contact me via email (mbur@columbus.co.uk). Martin Burden

Hi Martin, I know the above post was a long time again, but can you shed any more light please on the functionality for membership administration, reservations, web based reservation bookings, handicap management (web based also), hospitality and many other features.