Add-on for Academic Institutions

Hi everyone, Has anyone come across any add-on for academic institutions whereby students can register for courses, setup timetables for subjects, etc?

Hi Patrock Kua, I can develop one for you. Exactly what is that you want? Is that students should access as web user?

Hi Patrock Kua, I can develop one for you. Exactly what is that you want? Is that students should access as web user? Padmanabha padmanabh_hv@yahoo.com

Hi Padmanabha, I am looking for a developed add-on. We have developers here who can do that but I’m just wondering if there is an existing add-on for this industry.

Hi Patric, We have implemented 3.6 at a educational institution, with financial modifications. They run a seperate “campus management system” and we have started an internal project to intergate Navision to this system. we are in the specification phase. It will however be a few months before we will have a solution ready. Do you wish to keep in contact? Regards Thys

you could also check www.gac.nl, they automated a university in the Netherlands with Navision. Otherwise, the NSC Verito in the Netherlands has developed an add-on for student administration and classes administration etc. I think their website is www.verito.nl but I don’t know if it is available in English.

you could also check www.gac.nl, they automated a university in the Netherlands with Navision. Otherwise, the NSC Otivision in the Netherlands has developed an add-on for student administration and classes administration etc. I think their website is www.verito.nl but I don’t know if it is available in English.

Hi pkua we have develop a full addon in axapta 3.0 for a spanish university (Universitat Pompeu Fabra - IDEC) in Barcelona, now in productive, that takes care of all the students, courses, timetables, resources, finantial, invoicing, etc [8D][8D] if you want more information, pls contact with Triangle in Spain (marketing@triangle.es), a top NSC spanish partner since 1991

Padmanabha, Peter, Is the new trend to post every reply twice? [;)]

No, just to quick with posting the new reply…

We have the required Fund Accounting pieces for schools and universities for North America - for Navision Attain 3.60. We do not currently have the student billing side.

Hi, I am looking for add ons developed for Axapta. Any idea, where i can get such list / Regards,

quote:

Originally posted by padmanabh_hv
Hi Patrock Kua, I can develop one for you. Exactly what is that you want? Is that students should access as web user?