Active job registrations or journal registrations exist on production in Manufacturing Execution

Hi All,

I want to implement MEF ax 2012 R3, the process to post pick list, route card, also Report as Finished already done.

status of the production after that is " Report as Finished" and Next status is “End”

the Error came when I want to change status of the production order to End.

system give me error message “Active job registrations or journal registrations exist on production in Manufacturing Execution”

I already searching in this forum but apparently, some said " 2)we need to clock out that employee, and from calculation option, do calculation then transfer journal so it will transfer this journals to Production back."

but I Can’t found the path in AX 2012 for calculation or transfer journal, or maybe I just don’t understand.

so, can someone help me to solve this problem?

thanks before

Jeffry

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I am having the exact problem “Ending” a production order.

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I am having the exact problem “Ending” a production order.

You need to transfer the time and attendance transactions by going to human resources > common > time and attendance > Approve.