Accounts in Trial balance

Hello!

I can not see all accounts in Trial balance (GL-Common-Trial balance) there are just some of them.

Financial dimension set is ACC. Can anybody help me?

Ann.

Hi Ann,

“Total” accounts don’t appear in the trial balance, that could be you be the reason, also the obvious - check you haven’t got any filters on.

Cheers.

John

John,

I don’t have any filters on.

Ann.

if you have removed all filters [ Ctrl + Shift + F3 ] then all the General Ledgers will be shown to you in Trial Balance.

Compare the same first with Chart of Accounts.

You can try the same by removing ACC dimension and compare the result.

Jainal

Jainal,

I removed all filters as you wrote and nothing happens, but I don’t know how to remove financial dimesion set, is it possible?

An.

It seems that there are accounts which are set up for automatic transactions or set up for company (not shared) or which are used in posting profiles.

Hi Annie,

How have you configured COA structures. Make sure all the ledger accounts have been used in COA structure. Probably that is causing the problem.

Pranav…

Pranav,

There are Main account, Department and Cost center with All values in each.

Ann.

Ann

Are you looking at the demo data or client data?

As within (ceu) there are accounts that have been defined as “main” accounts and are in the shared chart of accounts but do not appear in the commom trial balance form or printed trial balance (130354 to 130358, 211226 and 211230 to 211236).

I believe this is an error with the demo data or the way it was loaded, because as soon as I post a manual journal to the “missing accounts” they appear on the trial balance. Also, any new main accounts appear as they should in the trial balance.

Cheers.

John.

John,

yes, you were right. I set up new company in VM with new chart of accounts :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Ann.

Hi John, do you know how can get this information from the Total accounts!? Is there any option!?

Many thanks