A report to calculate average discount per month made by a customer for all item.

Dear Nav Team,

I need a report to calculate average discount per month made by a customer for all item. Really all i need is a way to go about doing these. There is a variation in the discount per item and i need to generate report calculate the avarage discount amount receive by the customer. The report is to be generated monthly.

Gbenga

Would you need to create a completely new report or would it be sufficient to adjust an existing report such as “Customer/Item Sales”.

This report already calculates the Sales Amount and the Discount Amount, so all you would need to do is to calculate the Percentage by:

-ValueEntryBuffer.“Discount Amount” / (ValueEntryBuffer.“Sales Amount (Actual)” - ValueEntryBuffer.“Discount Amount”) * 100

Dear Thomas,

Thanks, i have already adjust the existing Customer/Item Sales but what am trying to do now is to capture average discount amount made by a customer on the item at the end of the month. Let say we have ITM1.ITM2,ITM3,ITM4,ITM5 and ITM6. I want to be able to take the avarage of these item base on their individual discount at the end of the Month. Just to check the variation on discount amount make by a customer on applied to each item within the month.

Gbenga

Hi

Then you would need to create a new report basing on customer and related value entries.