51 Purchase Invoice classic form and shortcut dimension values

Hello all-

I am fairly new to NAV development. I have the task of maintaining an existing integration with this accounting app. My problem is that I do not know how to get to print the values from my shortcut dimension codes for the Purchase Invoice screen? Essentially I have a button on the form, and when I press it, I would like it to display the values for my shortcut dimension code 1, 2, 3, 4, etc… until it displays all values for all shortcut dimensions. Right now I can do it because the Global Dimension 1 and 2 are in the table I reference, but I do not know how to obtain the other non Global Dimensions on this form? If anyone could help me figure out how to accomplish this, I would sure appreciate the help. I have about a months worth of experience, but I am familiar with the IDE. If you could put some example code on how to loop through and display the values for this?

More specifically, in the grid on that form, when I enter a Job No., Manually on the form, it populates my shortcut dimensions in by default. I would like those dimensions populated via the selection of Job No. to be displayed when I click the button? So essentially, I’d fill out the header enter a G/L Account Type, enter a No., then select a Job No. And then automatically my dimensions are populated. Those default values for dimensions are what I need to be displayed when the button is clicked?

thanks

thank you

Go to the purchase invoice from and show dimensions, when there show the filters on the dimension, and also press Ctrl+f8 this will give you all the information you need.

thank you.