3.6 or 3.7 Manufacturing Training Manual

Does anyone have an extra copy of a training manual for manufacturing v 3.6 or 3.7? We have been working through our solutions provider to try to get one and they are having a hell of a time trying to get one directly through Microsoft so thought I would try here too. Thanks much! Shauna

I do not have one in electronic format or a spare one hard copy - but you can order them from Microsoft. The Manufacturing for Navision Attain Manual is available at £25.00 from mbsuktrn@microsoft.com MBS UK Training. Unsure if there is a US equivalent, but they maybe able to direct your query.

Hi Steve, I tried that email address, but got an error that it was undeliverable and that email no longer existed. Any other ideas? Thanks! Shauna

Hi Shauna I will have a hunt around and see what I can find - no promises though! [:D]

Nope no idea. Your NSC should talk to the account manager they have, they will point them in the right direction. Looking at the web site I am not even sure they sell them, but they never advertised this fact previously anyway!