1000 records only showing in Ax Dynamics 2012 using Visual Studio 2010 reports

Hi! I’m newbie in ax, I’m Trying to create a report in ax dynamics 2012 using Visual Studio 2010 (rldc),

In AOT, using view my records is almost 7,000+ but in vs Report , i got 1000 records only. I try different queries and tables unusual still i got 1000 records. But after deploying the project in ax form, exact no. of records apear…

Please let me know why i got this circumstances.

Any help!

Thanks

Do you really need more than 1000 records in the preview? It may be configurable somewhere, but I consider 1000 lines more than enough.

Hi Martin! Thank you for response, yes please help me, i need exact no. of lines, as per 1000 lines show it seems that the other records can’t recognize to filter using param.

The report works correctly (as you said), so there is nothing wrong, neither with parameters nor anything else. It’s just that the preview merely previews the report; it doesn’t necessarily prints all data.

Actually, Yes it okay but when i filter specific record it shows NOTHING but in views there is,

You’ll have to provide more information about the problem. Please create a new thread if it’s not related to “1000 records only showing in Ax Dynamics 2012 using Visual Studio 2010 reports”.

Have you tried refreshing your dataset?